1/23/13

From A Good Man To His Country .. I Will Never See This Again !

"I will never see this again"
A very special moment happened at the Presidential Inauguration when President Obama turned around and looked at the crowd to take it all in for one last moment as others passed by.
He said "I will never see this again"
It shows who Barack Obama the man really is!

This is a man who has worked on behalf of the people for his entire political career, and now that he has just been sworn in as President for a second term, displayed remarkable gratitude toward his fellow Americans who came to see their President.

Remarkable for a man who, just 9 years ago, was virtually unknown outside of Chicago, and now he is a two-term President.
 
 
[My Views]
Wow, this blew me away!
I've always believed that President Obama is a "Good Man" inside. He's a family man, with down home values. But when he stopped and turned around and said "I will never see this again" ..
It blew me away. These words to me should go down in history with President Obama.
 
No scripts, no rehearsed lines, and no teleprompters here ..
 
Just a good man taking in the moment!
 
Good Luck President Obama!
 
Godspell12003